RuneDeath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RuneDeath

Runescape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice, its all cleaned!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonic

Nice, its all cleaned! Empty
PostSubject: Nice, its all cleaned!   Nice, its all cleaned! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Good, Completely new forums and server with new owners, thank you Jesus! Very Happy
Is it gonna be a 317 or 562? I am eager to play a server with nonstrict staff and alot of unique features,
Anyway, if you need help with anything im willing to dedicate some time to get players by spamming for a few hours or putting up ads.
Please get the server up soon Very Happy

P.S. I was previously an admin on forums, so i wont have issues with other people.
Back to top Go down
Owner Ty

Nice, its all cleaned! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice, its all cleaned!   Nice, its all cleaned! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Welcome Demonic, we know you were a previous moderator of the former server. Azza has quit & Forum editor nat has also quit, but dont worry with new owners you will have a better time. They werent the typical strict, they were kinda of bothersome and mean to those who didnt know the rules and use racist words to a few new players we saw join. Hopefully nothing like that ever happens again! We might be in need of new staff, but you would have to earn it of course.
Back to top Go down

Nice, its all cleaned!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneDeath :: Intruduction-
Jump to: